It’s a double meaning that gets me in trouble,
a word and feeling I don’t intend.
Yet, that’s what you hear when I am speaking.
No words could mean love when you feel you don’t deserve it,
but that’s not fault of mine.
It’s you who twists my thoughts and words, manipulating my
I didn’t say what you think I said.
I didn’t mean what you think I meant.
And with that you base your anger on manipulating me.
The sand is painless as it falls on my shoulders,
sprinkling me with loving moments and memories.
It piles up around me making sandcastles of my childhood.
I wait for the water to wash it away but it never comes.
The people around me play carelessly, yet I wait as the sand keeps falling.
How come they can’t see the restrictions of this glass house and falling prison.
As time is against us they don’t seem to care that the castles are growing.
As it piles around us, they keep having fun, oblivious to whats to come,
but I know what awaits us as the sand piles up.
The grains of our relationship keep and it’s only a matter of time before we
are buried from the hate you call love.
- To not seem fat, eat less than everyone around you in public
- To not seem fat, squeeze into smaller clothes than your size
- To not seem fat, weigh yourself in the morning, before eating and after using the washroom
- To not seem fat, only wear dark clothes
- To not seem fat, talk about going to the gym often
- To not seem fat, never ask a dressing room attendant for a larger size
- To not seem fat, walk really quietly as to not make a scene
- To not seem fat, skip dessert
- To not seem fat, work out in front of the television
- To not seem fat, walk extra to get where you are going
- To not seem fat, make a point of eating healthy in public
- To not seem fat, take all your pictures at a higher angle
- To not seem fat, hide your binge eating by doing it alone
- To not seem fat, try not to get out of breath when climbing up the stairs
- To not seem fat, drink black coffee
- To not seem fat, suggest high energy activities like hiking
- To not seem fat, order salad
- To not seem fat, sit by yourself so you don’t have to squeeze past anyone
- To not seem fat, don’t talk about Netflix shows or people will think you are lazy
- To not seem fat, talk about how much you love your diet
- To not seem fat, cut your hair to frame your face
- To not seem fat, do face exercises to get rid of your double chin
- To not seem fat, make yourself feel guilty when you miss the gym
- To not seem fat, don’t eat anything past 6 pm because you probably won’t burn it off
- To not seem fat, don’t take any food offered to you
- To not seem fat, wear athletic clothing
- To not seem fat, walk fast
- To not seem fat, blend in with the crowd
- To not seem fat, stop eating
- To not seem fat, wear makeup to contour your chipmunk cheeks
- To not seem fat, put on fake nails to hide your sausage fingers
- To not seem fat, avoid skinny people
- To not seem fat, don’t drink alcohol
- To not seem fat, don’t go swimming
- To not seem fat, go hardcore in workouts to the point where you hurt yourself
- To not seem fat, turn down measurements at clothing stores
- To not seem fat, pick out the largest size and ask for a smaller one if it doesn’t fit
- To not seem fat, don’t ask for seconds
- To not seem fat, take smaller portions
- To not seem fat, as people if you look fat
- To not seem fat, date someone bigger than you
- To not seem fat, never get naked
- To not seem fat, don’t use condiments
- To not seem fat, don’t show off your problem areas
- To not seem fat, don’t where stripes
- To not seem fat, don’t wear shapeless items
- To not seem fat, don’t look in the mirror
- To not seem fat, don’t be fat
- To not seem fat, don’t eat
- To not seem fat…
The roar of the engine,
this mighty beast rumbles Continue reading Double Homicide
I’m tired of saying sorry. Continue reading Pleading Not Guilty
I’m not seeking attention.
Continue reading Help
What is this pain I feel ripping through my chest.
Continue reading In Spite of You
I say FEMINIST;
You think MAN-HATER. Continue reading Unsubscribed
The Way We Move
A sway of the hips,
a little interesting.
A seat on their lap,
a little more.
Lips on one’s cheek,
faces all rouged.
Hands in their hair,
Necks all bruised.
every line and curve,
as I patiently wait for you
to build up enough nerve
to ask for what you want.
I want to share what I’ve got!
Just remember to ask,
because I’ll have you know,
consent is sexy, but
only green light means go.
The Way We Slept
In each other’s arms,
groped by the other’s figure.
We were closely intertwined,
but we never rested long enough to close our eyes.
The Way We Touched
Your arm stretched out across my shoulders.
Your eyes looking at me.
You want something.
I want to share,
only difference is, you don’t ask.
back to All My Thoughts
“Am I a brat, I often wonder;
many seem to think so.
They think I hate him because I’m selfish, but
there are many things they don’t know.
Continue reading Mind Games